How to Make Payment
For your conveinience you are able to make payment by Credit card.
As we move FAST! we want to make sure there are no delays in getting the report to you.
Please phone our office to pay by credit card.
Cards Accepted include VISA and MASTERCARD
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF THE REPORT
- The Report is confirmation of a visual inspection of the Property carried out by the Inspector on the day of the inspection, and only covers those items which could reasonably be detected by such visual inspection at the time of such inspection.
- All statutory or implied conditions and warranties are excluded to the extent permitted by law. The report is not intended to be a Certificate of Compliance for Building Codes.
- To the extent permitted by law, liability under any condition or warranty which cannot legally be excluded is limited to:
- supplying the Report again; or
- paying the cost of having the Report supplied again.
- If the Report fails to conform in any material respect to the term and conditions set out herein then
- the Inspector is not liable unless the Client notifies the Inspector of the failure within 90 days after the date of delivery of the Report; and
- the liability of the inspector is in any case limited to the cost of providing the inspection and the inspector is not liable for any consequential damage
- The provisions of clause 15 above are subject to the provision of any statutory condition or warranty which cannot legally be excluded.
- Payment to the Inspector will be made at the time of inspection or prior to the supply of the report.
- The Report will be sent within 48 hours of the inspection or as directed by the Client upon receipt of payment.
- The terms and conditions contained herein:
- constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the Client and the Inspector, on everything connected to the subject matter of the Agreement; and
- supersede any prior agreement or understanding or anything connected with that subject matter.
- These are the standard terms and conditions under which we provide our service to you. When we provide you our service, we do so on the basis that (a) these terms and conditions make up the terms of the contract between you and us (b) and, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must contact us prior to us providing you our service to advise us that (a) you do not want to make a contract with us and (b) do not want us to provide our service to you.