Construction Inspection & Report
Professional Construction, New Home Inspections
Building a new home or renovating an existing house is a complex process. Sometimes mistakes happen that you may not discover until it’s too late. Most builders are reputable but even the most reliable builder will make an error occasionally. A Matrix Inspections construction inspection lets you rest assured that your home is being built to the proper standards.
Stages of Construction Inspections
Matrix Inspections have a range of construction inspections to ensure that the method of construction and workmanship on your project are in accordance with Australian and Industry standards. Inspections are usually timed in accordance with the various stages; however we can be called upon at any time you need help.
What a construction inspection provides
- Matrix Inspections ensure that all the work completed is in accordance with the building plans.
- Matrix Inspections ensures that all components of the building comply with current Australian Standards and Building Codes.
- Matrix inspections ensure that the workmanship is at an industry standard.
- Matrix Inspections prepare a typed report listing all items to be rectified by the builder.
- For your peace of mind, Matrix inspectors will ensure you are really getting what you have requested from the builder.